Saturday, February 21, 2009

VSN...Day 2

Are you ready for another round of VSN! :) I am so excited about today! VSN is soooo much fun! There is still time to play! Which means there is still time for you to get in on the fun prizes! ...and don't forget the coupon from Jacksonbelle for all who play along! Be sure and link here so that we can PM the code to you.
Here's one more of my VSN creations. This one is for a Split Negative challenge. I was so excited about this challenge because this is a technique I haven't tried before. I really love to do new things and step out of my comfort zone.
I used Unity's Tea Time Toile background for this one. The sentiment is from Dawn McVey's new Damask Designs from Papertrey Ink. You can pick up the ribbon and melon card stock there as well.
I'm off to SCS for more stamping fun! I hope you all join us! :)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning. Love the black and white with a dash of color.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Just stunning! Any chance we can see a closer picture some where!? You just have so mad skills girl! Love, love! Have a great weekend!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These cards just speak to me -- TOTALLY GORGEOUS!!!