Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Phew! I cannot believe the whirlwind week I've had! Between school stuff, house stuff, stamping stuff....it's been quite the crazy week!

First up....this is my last month as a dirty girl! I move to the alumni section after this. Awww.... I have had so much fun creating for Splitcoast! It has been such an honor and the time really flew by! Be sure and check out everyones creations...you won't be disappointed! Everything is BEAUTIFUL!

Second...my cabinets were installed! Woohoo! :) I promise to share some pictures once I get organized. They installed on Friday but I haven't had a chance to stop and put anything away! Everything is still spread out on the basement floor!

I will share one little photo. I went downstairs at one point Friday to see if the guys needed anything to drink and the look that one of them gave me! He was crouched and leaning against the wall trying to screw something into one of the cabinets. I was thinking 'man, it's just water'! Then he says 'I think I just went through the wall'.

Seriously! He did! lol! OMHeck! Ok...good thing he wasn't hurt because seriously I couldn't stop laughing! His face was a riot! Poor guy! It's a good thing I laughed! He was soooooo worried I would be mad. It stinks...but it's all good....or will be once the drywall guy comes next week. Anyhow...take a peek....



Now I am off to finish my coffee....yeah...at nearly 11! It's been a crazy morning as well! ;) I hope you are all doing well. I am off to organize!

Post you soon! :)

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your area is looking pretty good so far. How exciting to see it come together for you. Hope this week will be less crazy for you.

Ashley Newell said...

Yay for cabinet, boo for a hole in the wall. ;) I can't believe it's been 6 months since you were picked for the Dirty Dozen! Time flies!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Can't wait to see your new & improved space, Jen! And man! I cannot even believe you've already fulfilled your Dirty stint!!! That time FLEW by, didn't it?! You did an awesome, awesome job, and I'm so glad I got spend half of it with you! :)

Julie Koerber said...

I can just see you laughing at a guy that went through the dry wall. That stinks but fun that you're getting a new space!! And, last month on the DD? Are you serious?? It seems like just yesterday I was emailing you with a big WOOO-WOOOOO! Wow. Time does fly. Hope all is well with ya girlie!