Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Challenge Time

Happy Monday! It's a no school day here so I am off to pick up donuts ...and Starbucks... with the boys! Donuts are a great way to start 'Monday Funday' but I have NO clue what the rest of the day has in store! It's cold outside! ;) I'm feeling kinda whimpy!

On to todays challenge. This week we are all making birthday cards. That's simple enough. I decided to pull out one of my favorites from Unity.....I will come back in a bit to see if I goofed and used one that was retired...the natives are getting restless and I couldn't find it on the search. The paper is Pink Paisley and the ribbon is Martha Stewart. I colored the image with copics and then added a little shimmer to the sucker for shine. I also added some clear dew drops. Here's my card...


Be sure and check out the rest of the gals....
AJ Otto
Amber Height
Jeanne Streiff
Maren Benedict

Back in a bit...I have a bit more from CHA but I will be fitting it in somewhere between games or whatever we decide to do today.

Have a wonderful morning! :)


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a sweet card. (teehee)
I just love the colors.

Maren said...

Yep...so SWEET!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

oh how fun! cute colors and cute card!