Monday, February 23, 2009

Moxie Monday....Challenge!

Monday Throwdown! ..ok, but first a little tidbit... It's a Moxie Fab World! Oh yeah! Have you heard about this site? This is the new Paper Crafts blog from the oh so creative editor Cath! :)

I LOVE this site! It's full of so much greatness! This week Cath is showcasing Unity! Woohoo! You are in for a special treat so be sure and check it out! :) It's one of my daily blog stops!

Now for my Monday challenge card! Throwdown! ;) ...hehe...I really love typing that! I debated on what to use today! I decided I HAD to use the KOTM! Have you seen it???? LOVELOVELOVELOVE this kit!!!! This is my kinda program! I love when I get stamps automatically each month! MY kinda club! ;) Take a look at my card for this week...

I added a little crystal effects to the frame to make it nice and shiny. LOVE this kit! Now check out the rest of the Monday gals...including the NEWEST Monday Chica...JIMMI! Woohoo! So glad she's joined the team!

....AJ Otto, Amber Height, Brooke Lien, Jeanne Streiff, Maren Benedict, and Jimmi Mayo !

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back to post you soon! :) Hugs!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love how you did the frame.

Maren said...

Great colors!! Love it!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Love it - love the colors

Anonymous said...

Love this card Jennifer!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer I am sooo *loving* your latest creations..This card is `gogroeus`..
TFS... Enjoy your Tuesday:)~X~

Kay said...

Thanks for tipping me to Moxie Fab - what a great find! And I enjoyed the blog hop with all the Unity Stamps. I can't WAIT to get outa this office, and get home to stamp! I love the crystal effects on your frame. Hey, I'm an Indiana girl too!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Nancy Jensen said...

LOVE your card! I was just organizing and storing my Unity KOTM last night! I can't wait to use it!

LORi said...

Beautiful card!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I LOVE this mix of color and pattern -- it is FABULOUS!!!