Saturday, February 7, 2009

More From CHA....Canvas Home Basics

More, more, more! I have so much still to share! Sorry for taking so long with all of this!

Canvas Home Basics. OMHeck! What a cool company! This company gives you all the tools to create beautiful home decor or craft projects. I think the canvas SCREAMS scrapbooking! I LOVE all the little doodads. Here's a picture of some of those doodads.....

Rope, clothespins in sooo many colors.....and MORE.....look at this one....

I love the clips! I LOVE the clothespins. They have the cutest magnetic boards. This I ordered! I cannot wait to work a little magic with that! Here they are on display....
.....and they have tools!
How cool is that! More beauty.....
Their paint is self leveling. Seriously! You can slap it on anything and you do NOT have to prep at all! Haaayy! How cool is that!

Wonderful stuff! Seriously, I LOVE this place! They partner with Mark Richards Crystal Elements....LOVE all of the new bling! The mosaics are my favorite! This I am soooo excited for! There was so much bling! I was truly in heaven!
Off to work on a few things and I will be back in a bit with more from CHA. I have so many pictures to share! Have a great one! :)



2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Lovin this line of goodies and who can't have more fun tools. That board is a must.

Ashley Newell said...

Oh la la! That looks like a fabulous booth!