Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More From CHA

Me again! I'm taking a break from painting and thought I would share some more pictures. Here's a few from the Eclectic Paperie dinner. I absolutely love Joy and Daisy! They are so incredibly sweet! It was awesome to meet them in person! Here's a picture of both of them....


My soul sister Carole Burrage was there! I was so excited to actually get to sit down and chat with her. I absolutely adore this girl! She is incredibly talented...but she is also just about the sweetest person ever! I just love her!


More sweeties! Lori Craig...LOVE her! ....and Emily Giovanni! Ah! So great to meet her this time around!

....and only THE BEST CAB DRIVER IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

OMAR!!!!

Seriously! This guy was a hoot! We laughed the whole ride!

Awww....Angela, Brookie, Me, and Eryn....she is sooo sweet! :) I really LOVE these girls! They are the best and I am so truly blessed to be their friend!

Off to paint! Hope you enjoyed these. I will be back in a bit! :)


Post you soon!




3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

How cool to meet and see all these wonderful stampers. Wow to have that many and inspiring stampers in one place would be so awesome. For me it would be like living a dream come true.

Barbara Schram said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time at CHA! I love the pics you posted about the home decor...I definitely have to check that out! Good luck with your painting! I can't wait to get organized one day!

Ashley Newell said...

What cute pics! Did you ever do your Cards for Kids candy?