Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Jacksonbelle Time!

It's time for another Jacksonbelle challenge. This week we are casing the ever so talented Kimberly O'Rosky. I chose this super cute card to case. How adorable is that! I pulled out some Basic Grey and the stamps are Lizzie Anne.....

Now be sure and check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle team....

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Kisa Peters
Lynda Benden
Maren Benedict
Melissa Bove
Michelle Woerner
Rachel Baird
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry

I hope you all get a chance to play with this one! :) I'm off! I will post you all soon! :)


12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is a beautiful card and love the colors and layout.

Norine said...

what a fun & happy card
Hugs
Norine

Kimberly said...

Fabulous card! I love the Springy colors and how you left the heart on the main image.

Maren said...

CUTE! I love the colors!!

Scrapycandy said...

I love everything about this card. Did I ever tell you that I love your blog? Keep up the good work!

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Great colors and images

Michelle Woerner said...

OMGosh! Jennifer, this is soooo cute. Love that paper with those cute images and hearts!

Jill said...

So sweet! Fabulous job!

Lynda Benden said...

OMG Jennifer, this is AWESOME! I love the paper and the darling LA stamps ~ great job!

Anonymous said...

DARLING! I love the paper, colors, stamps! SOOOO sweet!! :D

Anonymous said...

I just love this cards. The colors are fabulous!!!

Kisa Peters said...

So cute! I just LOVE the colors! And I'm going to comment on you Dog Soup post here too (because my computer is being slow) that book is WAY too cute! I love the pictures and your boy is darling!!!