Monday, February 9, 2009

A Jacksonbelle Sketch

It's time for another Jacksonbelle challenge. This week challenge is a sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch and all of the deets over at Lindsey's blog. I was so excited to pull out some new Cosmo Cricket paper for this one and a new Lizzie Anne stamp. The supplies are all available at Jacksonbelle.

Here's my card.....

Be sure and check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle team....

AJ Otto, Beth ThomasHeather Lee-Reppen, Jill Dunn, Kimberly O'Rosky, Kisa Peters, Lynda Benden, Maren Benedict, Melissa Bove, Michelle Woerner, Rachel Baird, Shannan Teubner, Taylor Usry.

Thanks for stopping by! ...and be sure and check out the Jacksonbelle sale! It will last until midnight Tuesday night.

Have a good one! :)


12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great card! It's so cheery and love that paper.

Anonymous said...

I love this birthday card Jenn, wonderful "fishie" paper!

Kimberly said...

Cute, I do love that paper!

Maren said...

So fun! I used the exact same paper line........great minds think alike! LOL! :-)

Marilyn Hitterman said...

What a great card, Jennifer!! Love the colors, the embossed lines (looks like them anyway in upper right hand corner) and the stamps you used. It's so attractive & eye-catching!!!

AJ said...

Um, GET OUT of MY HEAD!!!
I used the same line of paper!!!
cauuute card lady!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `beautiful` Jennifer..love catching up with all your gorgeous creations...my lovely one:)
Have a lovely Wednesday:)~X~

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Jennifer! I LOVE those papers! I think I am going to have to get them now!!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Too cute!! Love those colors!

Jill said...

So so cute! I love the cheery colors!

Kisa Peters said...

Ooh! Love it with that bright paper!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is so adorable -- I love it!!!