Monday, February 9, 2009

Under Construction...

Happy Monday! :) I apologize for not having anything to share this morning! You can check out the rest of the Monday gals to see all of their beautiful creations....

AJ Otto, Amber Height, Brooke Lien, Jeanne Streiff, Maren Benedict

For me this is going to be the CRAZIEST of crazy weeks! I have been saving forever to put some cabinets in my stamping space and they are coming on Friday to install. Woohoo! I am in such desperate need of this! My stamping area is, putting it mildly, a disaster zone! When I start to create it gets worse and I am so excited that all of that will be coming to an end! Finally I will have a place for everything!

This is also the last Dirty gallery that I am posting for. I cannot believe that my six months are coming to an end. This has been such a wonderful experience that I truly feel so blessed and honored to be a part of.

So this week will be a mixture of creating with some crazed moments thrown in there...trying to find the things that are boxed up....trying to paint the wall that the cabinets are going on (gotta save money somewhere so I am doing that part myself!)....and just being a mom.

I will be in and out this week with posts. I do have my card for Jacksonbelle's challenge tomorrow and there is hip hop on Thursday and Sharon's challenge on Friday....I have something for all of them. I will also post more from CHA. I'll come back later to share some of that.

Meanwhile, thank you for your patience. Hmmm....now if I could just convince my 2 year old to be patient....he would prefer to spend the entire day in the bathtub! Given I can't leave him there that's not going to be very convenient for me!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I will post you all soon! :)

7 comments:

Maren said...

Hang in there girlie! Just imagine your fabulous new crafting space!! :-)

StampinCathy said...

Ok I'll try to hang in there! I can't wait to see your awesome stamp room when it's finished. Can't believe you 6 months are up with SCS. Maybe they will realize that they are losing a very creative and inspiring stamper.

Sharon Harnist said...

Humm, well you know the bathroom has a nice seat in it ... you can always just sit and color while whatching that sweet little one, LOL! Thanks again for the Unity Stamps -- I used them this morning! :D

Brooke said...

make sure you take before and after pics of your stamp room!! i want to see everything.. and how your cabinets turn out!! woo hoo!
:)

Michelle Woerner said...

How wonderful and exciting to get cabinets. Definitely post pics, I have been considering doing SOMEthing, I just don't know what... I agree with Sharon, bringing something into the bathroom with you is fun! I brought some of my embellishments and sorted thru them and put them in my plastic containers -was a great use of bath time!! Hugs,

Diana Gibbs said...

Please post some pics when everything is installed and back in order...
Hugs, Di

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Oh, don't stress. Enjoy your new cabinets!