Monday, February 16, 2009

One Of My Favorites

Happy Monday funday! :) Todays Monday challenge is to create a card using your favorite holiday. I quite frankly don't think I've ever met a holiday I don't like! Hey...it's Presidents day...I LOVE that one! At the time this posts I will be heading over to the donut shop with the boys to start our day 'off'. You know, part of what makes a holiday fun is the time off of school! I love just hanging out with them and playing!

My card for today is inspired more by what I came across while organizing yesterday than anything else! I am still so far out from being finished with that but I couldn't believe some of the paper I came across. Take a peek....

OMHeck! I LOVED this paper when it was released a couple of years ago! I honestly didn't realize I still had any left! Wowzers! I knew I just had to pull out one of my favorite Halloween stamps from Unity to finish the job! FUN!

Now check out the rest of the gals....AJ Otto, Amber Height, Brooke Lien, Jeanne Streiff, Maren Benedict.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I will post you all soon! :)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card and love this paper. Thanks for this wonderful eye candy to start off the week.

Maren said...

LOVE this!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, I hope you don't mind but I cased this card for the challenge Taylor has going on right now (and for VSN)! Here it is if you want to take a peek:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1248050?nocache=1
Kathy