Thursday, February 12, 2009

Initials Here!

It's time to Stamp Simply! This weeks challenge is to create...anything...using a monogram. You can find out all of the specifics at Sharon's blog. I LOVE monograms. I decided to create a little monogram notecard for this one....thinking black and white....this is what I came up with....



I used my JustRite Stamper for this one. The paper is from Papertrey Ink as is the ribbon. I embossed the white strip of paper with my cuttlebug swiss dots folder.

Be sure and check out the rest of Sharon's team.....Julie, Janine, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, and Heather.

Hope you are all doing well! I will post you soon! :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff Sniff...Sniff Sniff..do I smell Papertrey? Hee hee! AWESOME card :) Always gotta love that black and red! Aren;t those papers unreal?

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous. I just love black and white with a dash of color.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that crisp white monogram on black -- this card is SO striking!!! What a fabulous job here!!! Love it!!!

Darlene said...

WOWSA ... LOVE THIS!! Boy, you can't go wrong with black & white and when you add that touch of Red ... ZING!!! Looks awesome!!!

Janine said...

Just fabulous Jennifer... I love this paper by Papertrey!! Hope you are well and that you have a fabulous weekend.

Heather said...

Looks wonderful, Jennifer, I love that paper too. I don't have any black and white d.p.
You have inspired me...again

Norine said...

love the blk & wht very pretty
hugs
Norine

Deborah Saaranen said...

So fresh and pretty!

Omar said...

Jen Buck Jen Buck Jen Buck!!!