Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just Rite!

More from CHA! :)

I had the great pleasure of meeting Kellie Fortin while I was there. Kellie is such a sweetie! You know I LOVE the JustRite Stamper and was I excited about all of the new goodies that are coming out! Wowzers! So much stuff! I'm not even sure I know where to start!

How about first with a picture of the sweet Kellie herself!

Kellie is just as sweet IRL as she is online! I just adore her! I headed over to the JustRite booth to get the grand tour and was just blown away! I was so excited about all of the stamps that have line images! I LOVE coloring so those were really speaking to me! There's is also this super cute martini set....a FAB recipe set! Man! I was in heaven!

One of the really cool things that JustRite is releasing is the new vertical stamper. I LOVE this! There are also some new alphabets. I took a picture of them but they are somewhat mangled from the plane ride.....

A lower case Times New Roman Alpha! LOVE that! I used the smaller vertical handle to create this....

How much do I love this one! I can't wait for all of the new releases! :)

Hope you are all doing well! I will post you soon!

Hugs! :)


JustRite Times New Roman lower case alpha
JustRite Vertical Stamper
SU print paper
Rose Red grosgrain ribbon SU
black ink
beads SU
clear hearts

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and how fun that you were able to meet so many talented people at CHA!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE your card, Jennifer, and LOVE that you shared this great photo of both you and Kellie -- how fun!!!

Norine said...

love the new vertical stamps can you use all the fonts with that or have to buy vertical fonts?
your card is really nice
hugs
Norine