Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Stamp Simply Time!

Time to Stamp Simply! :) Sharon has such a fun challenge for us! Stamp anything....anything...but...only use black ink! ONLY black! You can find all the deets at Sharon's blog. I hope you get to play with this one. Be sure and use the keyword ssnotime75 when you upload at SCS.

I was so excited to get my new Kit of the Month from Unity and decided to use the super cute butterfly for this one. Take a look....


The paper is Basic Grey. I LOVE this paper! Be sure and check out the rest of Sharon's team.....Julie, Janine, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, and Heather.

I hope to see you all at SCS tonight! I'm soooo excited about the VSN! :) Post you all soon! :)



11 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer, very cute card. Great butterfly too!

Joan

Janine said...

Gorgeous Jenn... I love that paper. Very funky!! And the butterfly is too pretty!!
Have a great weekend.

Darlene said...

Love your colors ... that paper is awesome! But, the butterfly panel is my favorite part of your card! Looks fantastic!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the butterfly and your Basic Grey paper is terrific. Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Jennifer! Love your card. The butterfly looks fabulous!!
Have a great weekend!

Vickilyn said...

Love the card!! Your work always inspires me.

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome card Jenn!! I love that black butterfly!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO pretty! I love that zig-zaggy paper!

Julie Koerber said...

Jen, I don't know how I missed you this challenge! Darlin' card lady!!! Love that funky butterfly!

Paola said...

Another beautiful card.
Love your design style.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this so much!!! The black image with the black ribbon is just so striking and that paper/pattern sets is all off -- GREAT pairing here!!! FABULOUS WORK ON THIS CHALLENGE!!!