Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Jacksonbelle CASE

OMHECK! How excited am I about this weeks challenge. This week the Jacksonbelle design team is caseing one of our own. This week we CASE the incredibly talented, Michelle Woerner. I think that Michelle is such a sweetie and she is so creative!



I browsed through Michelle's blog and came across a set of the cutest cards. They are so clean and crisp which is a style I LOVE! You can find them here. Aren't they beautiful? I decided to flip the layout...take a look....

The stamp is Lizzie Anne, the paper is Basic Grey, the ribbon is May Arts. You can pick the supplies up at Jacksonbelle.

Now head over to the rest of the team to see what they've created....

AJ Otto, Beth ThomasHeather Lee-Reppen, Jill Dunn, Kimberly O'Rosky, Kisa Peters, Lynda Benden, Maren Benedict, Melissa Bove, Michelle Woerner, Rachel Baird, Shannan Teubner, Taylor Usry.

I'm off...actually to watch the Bachelor...I'm hooked! Can't help it! ;) Post you all soon! :)

13 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

GORGEOUS Jennifer! Congrats on the Hanna DT position too!

StampinCathy said...

This is just fabulous. I love the simple and clean look. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Beautiful card. It's so hard for me to do clean and simple and actually like it, but this is beautiful.

Kimberly said...

This is beautiful and so clean and elegant. Great card!

AJ said...

love it Buckie! I *almost* went with this set of cards! ;)

Maren said...

Did I miss the BAchelor last night? Oh darn! Gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

STUNNING Jennifer!! This is just gorgeous, Love the colors!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh la la! This is very pretty. I love that paper and the white satin ribbon and butterfly are PERFECT!! Hugs,

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the flipped layout

Kisa Peters said...

Oh! Gorgeous!!!

Heather said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Great CASE!

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Jennifer, this is just beautiful! I love the ribbon and the papers, so pretty!

Beth Thomas said...

Such a pretty, sweet card! I love the WHITE space!