Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Papertrey Color Challenge

Back again! I've been wanting to play with the Papertrey color challenge and was so excited to find a little bit of time today between games with the boys. You can find more out about the challenge at Nichole's blog....it's their two year anniversary! How exciting is that! I'm such a huge fan of Papertrey so I am just loving all of the fun games and challenges she has for us!

I pulled out one of my favorite sets for this challenge, Pond Life. With a house full of boys this set gets a workout here!

The colors for the challenge are fabulous! ...Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, and Ocean Tides. I had a few 'hat' pins that fit for the Pure Poppy and Summer Sunrise so decided to add them along with the Ripe Avocado luxe satin ribbon. I used PTI's white card stock and Ocean tides card stock. I also stamped the fish in Ocean tides.

Thanks for stopping by and HUGE congrats to Nichole and her team over at Papertrey! We LOVE what you do...and I for one look forward to each and every release! :)



9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and just love the colors together. Love your take on this challenge.

Tiff said...

This card is simply beautiful! I love the little elements and the simplicity...a little goes a long way!

Norine said...

very simple but very cute
hugs
Norine

Gretchen said...

OMGosh this is so cute! I love how the embellishments are the focus of the card!

Lisa H. said...

I loved this challenge and your card is fabulous! so simple and so stunning! thank for sharing, Jenn!

Jeannie said...

What a perfect and simple little card - luv it!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

A totally fabulous card Jenn. I love the waves, the sentiment, and especially those adorable stick pins!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer....
A A totally fabulous card, You made look so live... Its just fabulous!! hottie

AJ said...

hmmmmmmmm.......SURE wish I HAD a cute little boat pin like those......
;)