Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Layout...Two Cards

...and NEW STAMPS!

How excited do you get when new stamps arrive! Woohoo! :) I'm doing the happy dance because new stamps are in the house! I so love when that happens! I couldn't wait to ink everything up! But there is so little time! Ugh! Yesterday was a crazy one so I only had time in the evening. What's a girl to do????

How about one layout...one of my favorite quickies....for two different cards. It's EPLS...but I just had to whip something out with these super cute stamps! LOVE them!

First up....Papertrey Ink's new Tags For Spring...how fast did that arrive! Holy heck! I am so excited! I ordered Saturday night and it's here on Tuesday! Wowzers! I was so excited with all of the new releases. This is one of my favorites. I created a super simple card with this one. Take a look.....

I used the new Melon Berry paper and ink. The ribbon is also PTI. Holy Moly...there are so many new and wonderful things over at PTI!

Next up....Our Craft Lounge! LOVE these gals and their stamps are soooo much fun! I used Granny's Support Team for this little quickie. This one is actually near and dear to my heart. When I saw it in fact I knew I had to have this set. If you are a frequent reader of my blog you know that I am a cancer survivor...you may even remember me talking about my very best friend in the world who had breast cancer. It is so very important that each of us take care of 'squishing' the girls every now and again...just to make sure things are the way they are supposed to be. How fun to be able to send out a card to all of my girlfriends and remind them of that fact! Here's the card they will receive.....

How much do you love this set! I LOVE the sentiment! Just tell it like it is! It's so important!

Wowzers! I am on sensory overload here today! I can't wait to have a few more minutes to create with my new stamps! I'm so excited!
Ok...time for me to head out. I hope you are all doing well. I promise to share a few pics in the next couple of days of the new stamping digs. The drawers come tomorrow...or today depending on when you read this....so hopefully I will have everything put away and organized by the weekend.
I hope you are all doing well! :) I will post you really soon! :)




9 comments:

Abby said...

Love the breast cancer awareness stamp! Too cute!

Jacqueline said...

These are great Jennifer!! Love the sentiment! :)

StampinCathy said...

Love the card and the sentiment is so cool. I can't wait to see your projects with your new stamps.

Vickilyn said...

I love both of these cards - and the little bird card in the previous post too!!

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Norine said...

love the clean & simple look very pretty
Hugs
Norine

Tracey said...

Love both of these cards Jennifer! The breast cancer awareness one in particular I like. COuld be because I have it on the brain planning my fundraiser!! :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Cute, very cute! How fun getting new stuff!! Don't forget to post pics of your new cabinets!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

I did have mine squished a few weeks back and all is well. Love your card, very cute. So I want the Batchelor to choose Jillian and he kicks her off, I was so sad! And what's the deal with that ditzy Dianna coming back into the picture. Man such drama. Love it, Pat

Anonymous said...

`Absolutly` deliciously beautiful Jennifer...
`happy Birthday` to you...
Have a very luverly B`day my lovely one:)~X~