Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Rusty Pickle

More from CHA! :) I really enjoyed meeting the gang from the Rusty Pickle in Chicago and it was so great to see many of the same faces in California. They are such a fun, sweet group! I can't wait to be able to purchase their new lines! The paper and rub ons are fabulous! They had some amazing chipboard! Beautiful stuff!
Here are a few pictures of some of their goodies....
....more beautiful papers......

I LOVE the pink and black! One cool thing...which I apparently was so overcome I failed to photograph!....some of the chipboard is shaped and they have shaped dsp to fit it perfectly! How amazing is that!
Some of my favorite existing lines....

...Ahhhh......the fountain!.....Yummy....a place we stopped at everytime we passed! ...well, and that meant all the time! You can always find an excuse to walk by their booth!

....my new t-shirt...............

...seriously, one of the guys working in the booth let me take it home. How cute is this! LOVE it!

Ok...that's it for now. I am off to do a little more painting and then hopefully some more stamping. I will post you all soon! :)




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Those are my Rusty Friends!

StampinCathy said...

There's some really fun stuff there to get creative with. That is one awesome t-shirt.