Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Jacksonbelle Time Again!

Time for another fun challenge! First up, I would like to take a moment to thank Lindsey for her generosity during the Virtual Stamp Night at SCS. She is such a sweet heart and was so very generous with all of the players! Thank you, Linds! :)

Now on to the challenge! This one is to use some of our favorite Jacksonbelle products. Wowzers! Where do I even begin! That is such a hard one! Everything is sooo cute!

Ok...how about something old.....something new.....something.....

....well, it stops there, but that totally fits with the sentiment I chose for this card! Take a peek...

The butterfly! Wowzers! Can you believe how BEAUTIFUL that is! Holy smokes! LOVE it! The paper is Fancy Pants. The ribbon is May Arts. The stamp is Unity Stamp Co.

Now be sure and check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle team.

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Kisa Peters
Lynda Benden
Maren Benedict
Melissa Bove
Michelle Woerner
Rachel Baird
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry

Hope you all have a great one! :) I will post you all soon!


16 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer! I love it!

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous!!!! I Love those butterflies!!!

StampinCathy said...

Wow this is just amazing. That butterfly is just stunning.

Anonymous said...

*thud*

Amazing card, Jenn!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww so pretty! LOVE The yellow and the butterfly!! :D

Kimberly said...

So pretty. Love the stitching and of course the butterfly!

Maren said...

Gorgeous! That butterfly is unbelievable!

Erum Tasneem said...

gorgeous!
Hugs from Pakistan!

Michelle Woerner said...

AHHHHHH!!! GASP! Love that butterfly and love pairing it with the saffron!!

Lynda Benden said...

OMG Jennifer, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Was it difficult to use that butterfly??? I am afraid I might want to hoard mine ~ it's gorgeous!

Heather said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

Kisa Peters said...

WOAH! That is gorgeous......simply gorgeous!

Jill said...

Gorgeous! I cannot wait to use my butterflies now. What a perfect model you've given me to follow.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Stunning, Jennifer!!! I'm gonna have to check out those butterflies! Fabulous card, girl!

Norine said...

very pretty love the butterfly
Hugs
Norine

Paola said...

Beautiful I love it!