Monday, October 20, 2008

Whimsy!

For today's Monday challenge we decided to use 'whimsical' images. I pulled out my September KOTM from Unity Stamp Co for this one. Here's what I came up with....

I used a little October Afternoon...for this October afternoon...LOL! Sorry...couldn't resist! The ribbon is from SU...the dew drops are from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Yay! I finally picked up some dew drops! LOVE them! I colored the trailer with my copic markers...and that's pretty much it.

Be sure and check out the rest of the gals...and Brooke is playing this week! Woohoo!
AJ Otto
Amber Height
Brooke Lien
Maren Benedict

Hope you are all having a great day so far! I have to dash to drop off some flyers for the school and then get caught up around here so that I can get some more stamping done!

Post you soon!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute!! Love that little trailer!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love the coloring on your trailer. Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Just catching up with all I missed while I was doing the Breast Cancer 3-Day 60 mile walk in Philly. I had to leave a comment on your card for Vicki. It was wonderful and the story made me even more determined to walk again next year. Thanks

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring on the trailer is awesome. Love the DP and layout.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card I love that retro trailer and your coloring is awesome. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Latisha said...

i will never tire of that little trailer, CUTE!!

Jan said...

Love your Blog! I just gave you/it a Butterfly Award! (Check out today's post on my Blog for details. . . )

Brooke said...

darling jen!!! love the colors and the paper is so yummy... awesome!!

Brooke said...

darling jen!!! love the colors and the paper is so yummy... awesome!!

Maren said...

This is SO cute! Love that October Afternoon paper with image!!

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute and I love your coloring!
I still haven't gotten any dew drops. But, they sure add a lot!

Joan

Anonymous said...

This is a Fabulous card..I so love those dew drops ...very nice ...:)~X~
Have a lovely Evening `sweet cheeks`x