Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beate's WSC...

...that actually means 'weekend' sketch challenge...but it kinda works with 'Wednesday' sketch challenge today! lol! It's been a crazy weekend here so last night was the first time I had a chance to play with this one. It was actually the perfect little something to get going with since I was hard at it with my last few DD projects yesterday. Relief they are all uploaded and you can view them along with all the fab DD projects in the fan club gallery at SCS here. I think this is my most favorite month so far...I know...this is only the second of my six months....but I really loved the theme and everyone's projects are amazing!

Anyhoo...on to todays card.....
I used Unity's the Boo Crew for this one. LOVE this little set. The paper is My Minds Eye. The ribbon is Papertrey Ink.

Well, I need to dash...sorry for the super quick post but I have got to get caught up around my house. I will be back tomorrow with some hip HOP stuff....new releases tomorrow! LOVE that!

Hope you are all doing well and that you have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew a vanpire could be so adorable. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Joan Fricker said...

I love how you accented the circle with the black pearls, Great job!

Joan

Beate said...

Jenn, that is awesome! I love your card. The brads around the vampire circle are very striking.
Hugs and smiles

Jessy said...

This is an awesome card Jennifer. Love the DSP you used and also how you put brads partially around on cirlce. You always do such neat th ings with your cards. :)

dpkennedy said...

Oh this is too cute! I love his purple face! The gems around the circle are awesome too! Great card!

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the cutest Halloween card I've ever seen! Love how you used Beate's sketch :)

Cindy