Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little Something, Something

Happy Wednesday! :) Happy Fall! How beautiful it is outside here right now! I absolutely love the leaves changing and the crisp air! It's actually becoming my favorite time of year!
Well, before I get busy with all of the things on my to-do list today, I thought I would share this little quickie with y'all.....
This one uses Unity's KOTM from October. I really love the kits....they are full of such a great variety of images and sentiments. The paper from this one is from Cosmo Cricket...the Dutch Girl kit....also a fav of mine! The little black dotted strip is from Heidi Swapp. The ribbon, Target.
That's it for this one. I am off...it's a crazy, crazy day here! I hope you are all doing well and that you have a wonderful day!
Post you soon! :)

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

beautiful, Jennifer. I'm still waiting for my kit, maybe today will be the day it arrives, sigh! great colors and I love that big swirl!

Amy said...

Love, love, love this! Oh, seriously--right up on the top of my favorites. You so need your own store! Maybe I could just hire you to make all the tags for my kids' closets, etc. So, so great!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love the card. I too have really enjoyed the Dutch Girl line of Cosmo Cricket. All that is left are scraps!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your little `Quickie` card Jennifer....`Love it`:)~X~

Toni K said...

Adorable card. Love that paper too. The stitching is awesome, and your coloring too.

Joan Fricker said...

Great card Jennifer! I just love that paper and your stitching adds so much to the card.!
Joan