Thursday, October 2, 2008

Simply Becky!

It's time to Stamp Simply! We've spent the last month or so focusing on a different member of Sharon's team. This week it's the incredibly talented Becky Oehlers! I so adore Becky! She is such a sweetie and so very talented!

I was so excited about this one! I actually have a stamp designed by Becky! I'm thinking you can't go wrong using it for this one! The stamp is from Papertrey Ink. It's called First Fruits. I even used some of the paper that Papertrey released to match the set. Here's my card....


This is one of my favorite sets! ...and to think I know the designer! Isn't Becky amazing!

Be sure and check out the rest of the team...
Becky Oehlers
Dee Jackson
Janine Orchard
Julie Koerber
Tammy Hershberger

and Darlene’s sample here.

Hope you are all doing well! I am off to bed! Long day! :) I will post you all soon!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer,this is awesome. Thanks so much for using that set. That was so special. I also adore the ribbon! {hugs!!!!}

Darlene said...

This is fantastic Jennifer! Love the fall colors and that image is awesome!

Tiff said...

This is so pretty! Love that ribbon!

Julie Koerber said...

This turned out so pretty and so Becky! Sometimes the simple designs are the ones that are the most striking!! You nailed it!

Deborah said...

Simply stated! Great card! Deb

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Jennifer this card is fabulous!!! I am such a ditz!!! I've played with this set for 2 days this week and it never once dawned on me to use if for today -- DUH!!! YOU were thinking!!! Wish I had!!! LOVE what you did with it -- such wonderful work!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right! It is the perfect set. And you've made a perfect card with it. Love this!

Janine said...

Such a gorgeous card... I read what Julie said and rushed right over to see what you had created. love this set too!!! LOL!
Have a fabulous weekend Jennifer..

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jennifer!! I really like the layout and the words across the top. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely! As a Virginian, a have a real soft spot for pineapples, and your creation exudes such elegance, such southern grace and charm.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Jen! I love that wide twill ribbon and the awesome fall colors!

The Rubber Maid said...

Lovely card and I can see using this as a Thanksgiving card, very clean and crisp. Pat

Beate said...

I love Becky's work too! Amazing card, Jenn! LOVE the paper, love that big acorn and love that beautimous ribbon.
Have wonderful weekend.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Jenn, I love that set by Papertrey and those gorgeous papers!

Melanie said...

Beautiful and breathtaking!!!! Love your great colour combo and layout and just everything about your card!!! TFS!