Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Fall!

I cannot believe that it's actually fall! It's almost Halloween! How is that even possible! It's freezing here and although I am not ready to say I miss summer, I am not ready to be cold!

Last night while listening to the weatherman say that we were getting ready to have the coldest day of the season...I thought I would revisit my favorite little scarecrow from Unity. I LOVE this little guy!
How cute is he! I left this one without sentiment so that I could use it for anything. Here's the deets...Cosmo Cricket paper, So Saffron CS SU, ribbon SU, Dew Drops from Jacksonbelle Embellishments, and of course this cute little guy is from Unity...Fall Festival.

That's it for me. I am off to finish playing catch up around here. It's amazing how behind you can get when everyone is home sick! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer, What a cutie. I love this little guy..is he still available at Unity? Super cute card.TFS!.

wendyp said...

What a cutie-pie scarescrow! Awesome card!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Wonderful paper choice!

Tiff said...

This is SOOOO cute!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Jennifer-WOW! That is just fabulous!!

Deborah said...

He is just an adorable image! Hard to believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Yum! We are still nice at about 80 degrees here, that works! Take care! Deb

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` as always Jennifer:)
Hope your all feeling a lot better soon:)~X~

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer, love those colors and the scarecrow is just adorable.

Joan

Unknown said...

I just love the rich bold colors. Well done! Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Janine said...

Great paper and such a cute scarecrow!!