Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gotta Love the Dollar Spot!

Do you ever shop in the dollar spot at Target? It's most definitely an addiction of mine! I cannot even attempt to walk through the store without stopping there first! There are so many great finds! On one of my recent shopping visits I picked up the cutest little pails! They were packaged in twos with either silver & black or silver & orange. CUTE! I decided to slap some rub ons on them and.....

I think they would make great party favors for little kids. The rub ons are from Stampin Up. These are from the Chills & Thrills package.

That's it for me! We are off to 'boo' the neighbors! I cannot tell you how much my kids look forward to that! Evan has been talking about it non-stop!

Hope you all have a wonderful night! I will post you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Tiff said...

These are great!!! I guess you decided against hoarding them ;)

Ashley Newell said...

So cute! Have fun "boo-ing!"

Anonymous said...

Oh these are most
`Spooktacular` Jennifer..
Hope your enjoying your weekend `sweet cheeks`:)~X~

Joan Fricker said...

Too cute! A great way to dress up the buckets!!
Joan

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute. Yes, I am also addicted to the Target dollar spot. I love to stuff my daughters Christmas sock with all the fun little pretties they have at Christmas,

AJ said...

ME!! I just picked some of those up for my kids!!!
cute aren't they!!

Anonymous said...

Jen these are just adorable love how you altered them to make them even better. Yes I do love the dollar spot at Target you just never know what goodies you will find there. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Beate said...

I love when you alter things! You know how to turn ordinary into extra-ordinary. You stamping superstar! (no don't start sticking your hands under your armpits and smell them. LOL)
Hugs and grins