Sunday, October 5, 2008

WCMD Blog Candy Winner!

Sorry this took longer than I thought it would to post! I actually got to sleep in! Given I have one of the worst colds ever, it was so very needed! Once I got up it was time to head off to another football game and now I am back and I have a winner!

23
Timestamp: 2008-10-05 18:35:51 UTC

That's right! Lucky number 23 who posted...

BunnyB...."Great card! :)) Happy WCMD! xxx"

Email me your deets Bunny and I will get your stamp to you!

Thanks so much for your kind words and thank you for playing! I am off to prune some shrubs and then I will be back for a bit more! I am going to post my 100,000 blog candy today. Thank you again for coming by! You are all so sweet and supportive! It's really been so great getting to know you and sharing my stuff with you! ...my stuff! lol! You know what I mean! :)

Post you in a few! :)


2 comments:

Shelly said...

I hope u feel better soon, jennifer.

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!! :)) Thank you so much, Jennifer!! I just sent you an email :)
xxx