Monday, October 6, 2008

An Inchie Challenge!

I am really loving my friendly throwdown with AJ, Maren, and Amber! Heehee! :) She said 'throwdown'! :) This weeks challenge involves the use of 'inchies'. It's not often I even think of doing this. In fact, I think I only have one other time! But a challenge is a challenge and, well, let's face it...it's not like it's that difficult to cut your card stock that small. The problem is in what you then put on that teensy little piece of paper!

Well, I almost feel like I cheated! I pulled out Unity's Middle School Madness for this one....you know, because all of the little heads are super tiny! Here's my card....

FUN! The dsp is from Rusty Pickle. Not only are their papers ADORABLE but everyone over there is so super SWEET! :) The rest of the paper is PTI. The ribbon is from Flourishes.

Be sure and check out the rest of the gals. I know they ROCKED it out! AJ Otto, Amber Height, and Maren Benedict.

Post you all soon! :)




6 comments:

Tanis said...

HOW SUPER FUN!!! That's totally not cheating!
I love using tiny stamps for my inchies :)
I just *love* the doodliness of this card :)

Tiff said...

This is super supah dupah cute! Love that paper!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute, Jennifer! I don't think it's cheating at all, Jen E's set is perfect for inchies!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This card is ADORABLE!! Love how the girl slowly gets happy!! You're creations always bring a smile to my face!!

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute Jennifer! I love that paper!

Joan

Maren said...

Super cute! I so need this set!! :-) That ribbon is YUMMY too!! :-)