Saturday, October 25, 2008

What? Christmas???

It always seems a bit strange to me to start making Christmas cards...gifts...anything!...just a week or so before Halloween. I know that I should have started MONTHS ago but I am such a procrastinator! I have one here or there but nothing substantial...nothing that is going to keep me from staying up super late trying to get them finished so I can mail them in a timely fashion! ...Ok...keeping my fingers crossed that I get them out at all at this point! Shh! That will be our little secret for now! ;)

Anyway, I was playing with some of my new Unity stamps last night. This is what I came up with....
This is seriously one of my favorite kits ever! I LOVE this sentiment. I'm not sure if I will be mass producing this card...I cannot even imagine sewing on a ton of cards all at once! ...but I may use the sentiment.

I'm off! I have a card class this afternoon...something I haven't done in a couple of months! It's been a crazy time with my kids schedules! I'm so excited to hook up with my stamin' buds! I will post you later!

Have a great Saturday! :)

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful class!

Toni K said...

I love this card! It's so warm. I ordered this and can't wait to get it!

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer,
Great card and a perfect sentiment for it!

Joan