Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Artisan Showcase

Happy Sunday! Hope you are all doing well and having a great day!

I have a quick one to share and then I will be back in a bit to share the tutorial. The new Artisan showcase is up at Stampin' Up!. Here's a look at what I submitted for this month.....
I used an iron on transfer to stamp on the shirt...I will show you that when I come back. It's actually super simple.

I need to dash...my oldest has a birthday party today so I will be back after that to upload the rest.

Hope you are all having a great Sunday! Post you soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching card and shirt - what a great gift idea. And the fact that it has cupcakes - well that just pushes it over the top! Can't wait to see the tutorial.

Angela Lemmons said...

What a cute T-shirt idea! How did you color the cupcakes?

Thanks!
Angela Lemmons
threelemmons@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Wow these are wonderful Jennifer..Love the t-shirt..great idea:)~X~

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love the idea! LOVE the matching card you did with it too! :D

Beate said...

Beautiful shirt and matching card! I already checked it out on the demo site.
Your tutorial is great too!
Hugs and smiles

Melanie said...

great projects!!!

Deborah said...

How adorable! I love the cupcakes, yum! I will check out the tutorial! Deb