Monday, October 27, 2008

A Two-fer!



It's time for our Monday challenge. This week...a sketch! Brought to us by the one and only Amber! But I am not going to stop there! Oh no! Have you all heard about the fantabulous challenge that Angela is hosting at Unity? Create a card, page, project of whatever nature...using Unity....and using one of the four Twilight books as inspiration.....



...once you've done so be sure and upload it at SCS and use the keyword USCSC1121 by October 30...3 winners will be chosen!....all the deets are at the link I provided above.

So this card comes to you with the above as inspiration and sticking to this fantabulous sketch from Amber.....
...and here's my interpretation of both......



You could totally switch the vampire sentiment for a nice heart or anniversary/love sentiment but I figured since I had the vampire sentiment I would go for it! ;) I truly have a few friends that I could send this to! LOL! This ones pretty simple: black card stock, white card stock, curly lable punch SU, Unity stamp, velvet border...cannot remember who makes this anymore!...gems from Glitz.


That's it for me! Be sure and check out the rest of the gals....
AJ Otto
Amber Height
Brooke Lien
Maren Benedict

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :) I've got one home sick and one that wasn't sure he wanted to go...not sure that he was actually sick! ;) Off to put on my nurse hat! :)


Post you soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely is this card...love the blacks ...`Fabulous`
Lubbs to you and yours:)~X~

Bunny B said...

Wow! That's "spookily" gorgeous :)

Maren said...

STUNNING!!!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fantastic, I love the black velvet border

AJ said...

love this~ very striking!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a great challenge. Your card is awesome you really did a good job on this challenge. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Brooke said...

totally classy and stunning Jen! love that velvet trim.. awesome! go team edward!!! :)

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card Jennifer! I love it!

Joan Fricker said...

Wow Jennifer this is stunning! I love that black and white with the touch of red.

Joan

Amy said...

That's so pretty! I love the Red and white on black. Go Team Edward!

Nancy said...

Very nice card. Love the red on black, and that velvet!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! I love your card!! You did a great job with the challenge!! Love it!!