Saturday, October 11, 2008

100,000 Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks so much for all of your kind words and for stopping by to celebrate my 100K hits. I punched the numbers into random.org and the winner is......


Here are your random numbers:115
Timestamp: 2008-10-11 12:49:53 UTC


#115 is .... Tara said...
Congrats! Love the snowflakes. That's one of my weaknesses, snowflake stamps, can't ever have enough of them! =) Email me your deets so I can ship your goodies to you!


Ok...and because you guys know me well enough to know that when the comments get that high I can't just give the one prize away!.....


Lucky #'s ...... 42 117
Timestamp: 2008-10-11 13:06:47 UTC


#42 Terrie B x said...
`Congrats` on your 100,000 hits Jennifer..Here`s to the next 1000,000...:)

#117 Marian Berggren said...
Congratulations on all the hits. Thanks for sharing with us.


I need your info as well....I will be putting a little something together for you guys as well!


Thanks again for everything! You are all so sweet to stop by and offer such sweet words! I look forward to sharing more with you!


Have a good one!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

YAY for the winners!!!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I've never won anything!!!! Ever! This is sooooo awesome! Thank you so, so much! You've made my day!

Terrie B x said...

Oh My JENNIFER!!!!I am sooo exited and really really thrilled!!!
`Wow` Blog Candy from you... I mean `Wow` totally thrilled....
`Thankyou` so much you knows I love you so:)~X~
Will mail you tommorrow...must get some beauty sleep...lol..It`s 2.15 in the morn here!!
Nite Nite:)~X~

All Pink girl said...

Wow huge congrats to you all xxxx
hope you are well and having a great weekend xxxDawnxxx

Marian Berggren said...

Wow! I couldn't believe my name was there on your blog!! I am so excited!
Thank You for sharing some blog candy with us.
Congratulations to the others.