Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Month...A New Kit...

A happy stamper! I LOVE new stamps! ...and I {heart} Unity and their KOTM! October's kit is adorable! I really don't know where to start! There are so many CAAUUTE images!

How about I share a quickie with you. This is for a little challenge over at SCS...it's the current color challenge. For this challenge you had to use Really Rust, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. I had the perfect dsp for this so I couldn't resist. Here's my card....
How cute are these flowers! LOVE them! Yeah, yeah, I know...when I have I ever said I didn't love a flower! Probably never...ok...definitely never...but this is a cute one!

Well, this is quite the quickie post! Sorry about that! I am scheduling this one...it's actually quite late as I type this and I must confess to being super tired! I will be back to catch up in a bit!

Hope you are all doing well and that you had a wonderful night and that you are on your way to a FABULOUS day!

Post you soon!

5 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer, this is beautiful. I love the colors and you are so right, you had the perfect paper to go with it. Great job!

Joan

Tiff said...

This is darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer..I am bowled over everytime I visit you..Love catching up with all your `Gorgeous` creations..You are one talented Lady for sure..I love it that you keep everything so different and fresh:)

Have a lovely Day you lovely person that you are:)~X~

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait for my kit to arrive! ~chris

Ashley Newell said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!