Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Fantabulous Sharon!

Woohoo! It's time to Stamp Simply and it's time to case Sharon...or at the very least to create a card inspired by the fab Sharon! LOVE this week! Sharon is such a sweetie and she has the most elegant style! I decided to TRY and case her! I LOVE this card...it's beautiful! LOVE the white...love the tree...the whole thing is BEAUTIFUL!


Here's my take on Sharon's card....



The heart is from Flourishes...because I totally think Sharon when I think Flourishes! The sentiment is Unity. The ribbon is random from Michaels.


How I LOVE Sharon's elegant style! Be sure and check out the rest of the team for some fabu creations!

Check out Darlene Pavlick’s sample here.
Check out Julie Koerber’s sample here.
Check out Dee Jackson’s sample here.
Check out Janine Orchard’s sample here.
Check out Tammy Hershberger’s sample here.
Check out Becky Oehlers’ sample here.

Hope you are all doing well! I am off to bed! It's been such a long LONG day here! I will post you all soon!

Have a good one!









16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer this is beautiful!! I love the embossed square.

Anonymous said...

Jenn...this is awesome! Love the embossing!!!

Darlene said...

This is stunning Jennifer!! That bow just POPS right off the page! Gorgeous!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Jennifer, this is outstanding!!! I LOVE every single detail of this card!!! The rectangle embossing is wonderful, the heart is so beautiful -- I can NOT tell you how many times I have stamped that heart -- LOL!!! And your hardware and sentiment is the perfect touch, accented by that YUMMY ribbon and GORGEOUS bow!!! Amazing card!!! Thank YOU so much!!! I love it!!!

Barbara Schram said...

Lovin' that ribbon! Perfect for this card and layout! Great card, Jennifer!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful jennifer! I love those scoring lines as it really gives elegance to the card. Great job!

Joan

Janine said...

Wow Jenn!! This is sooooooooo pretty!! Love that ribbon. The ribbon in the cards for
Sharon have been so nice!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Jennifer, this looks just like a "Sharon" card.

The Rubber Maid said...

Gorgeous card, very classy. Pat

Julie Koerber said...

Wow chickie! You nailed it! I have seen a ton of cards Sharon has made with this heart stamp -- it just screams Sharon! Hope all is well with you! You'll have to email to fill me in on your life lately!

CreativeMish said...

I love it! The embossed center of the card and that amazing flourish heart! Very pretty!

Jamie Martin said...

This is so beautiful and elegant :)

Ravengirl said...

This is a beautiful card! I love Sharon's style and you have replicated her style impeccably!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so delicate and pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so beautiful and elegant. You've done a perfect job representing Sharon with this gorgeous card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wowsa, Jen! This is amazing and gorgeous! You rocked this one, for sure!