Thursday, October 30, 2008

Simple Boo

Happy Halloween! :)

Well, you know I couldn't post today without it being a Halloween card! You would have had to check my temperature if I had done that! ;) So today's had to use a button....you know for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge. This week is 'Button up for ....fall....Winter!'

Hmmm....buttons..........................................................

I opted to use mine on my tag...because I am somewhat button challenged!

Here's my Mummy card....


The deets: My Minds Eye dsp, Very Vanilla cs SU for the mummy...which I just cut into strips and then distressed with black ink...it was actually pretty simple...although definitely not a 10 minute card...or maybe that was just because I was watching TV while making it!...., purple ribbon Martha Stewart...and I picked it up in the clearance section for $1.99! LOVE a bargain!....'Boo' sentiment PTI, jiggle eyes...

jiggle eyes! OHMYHECK! They are FABULOUS! Look at this.....

They're from Jeepers Creepers and how stinkin cute are they! I'm in love! LOL...yes, I realize how sad and pathetic that really is! :)

Ok...time to check out the rest of the team....
Check out Darlene Pavlick’s sample here.
Check out Julie Koerber’s sample here.
Check out Dee Jackson’s sample here.
Check out Jennifer Buck’s sample here.
Check out Janine Orchard’s sample here.
Check out Tammy Hershberger’s sample here.
Check out Becky Oehlers’ sample here.

If you are uploading to SCS remember to use the keyword ssnotime59.

That's it for me. I'm actually off to bed! :) Carter is sick again. Poor little guy. It's probably more like still sick but he seemed ok today and yesterday. I'm hoping he is better by Halloween night....I would feel so bad for him if he missed anything!

Post you soon! Have a wonderful and safe Halloween! :)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest Halloween card I've seen!!! You ROCK Miss Buck!!!

KSinMT said...

Such an original card. I love it. Kathy

Anonymous said...

UM....yeah...this is pretty much genius. Love it!!! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those eyes.

Lindsay Spencer said...

SO stikin cute. I agree, I love them. Very cute card.

Saxontoy said...

I just love your mummy card, such a cute way to say happy halloween, thanks for sharing.

Joan Fricker said...

How cute! Love those eyes and the card is to orginal! Great job!
I hope you all get well soon!

Joan

Cat Tidwell said...

OHh this is too stinking cute!! I love your use of jiggly eyes! I have tried to use them and my card looks like something I made in 2nd grade, lol! But you incorporate them wonderfully! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

This is just too stinking cute Jenn! Oh my gosh, those eyes have me chuckling! You are so creative, I love the mummy!

Janine said...

Jennifer this is just fantastic!!!
Love those little eyes!!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jennifer!! Love it!

Darlene said...

How crazy are those googlie eyes!! What a fun card ... awesome job on this one!! Happy Halloween!!

Tiff said...

OMG!!! This is my FAVE Halloween card yet!!!!!

Tanis said...

Oh my word, this is hilarious!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it :) Happy Halloween girl!

Tammy Hershberger said...

ROFLMBO!!! That is too stinkin' cute, Jen!

Jenn said...

happy halloween, great mummy!

Michelle said...

I love this...so cute!! Such a great idea... =) Happy Halloween!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jen I hope Carter feels better soon it's not fun being sick on Halloween. As for your card it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! I am really going to miss all the Halloween projects thanks for one last card. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ
http://dolcedebsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Julie Koerber said...

Too stinkin' cute! Honestly! I love this Jennifer! How fun! Speaking of fun -- hope you and the boys have a blast tonight! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

`Hope you all had a great Hallowen night Jennifer:)~X~
Your card is `boo-tiful`:)

Bev said...

Those eyes are frikin' coool Jennifer! :)
-Bev

Lynn said...

That mummy card is soooo cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

That may be the absolute best halloween card I have ever seen! Too dang cute. Thank you!

Jen said...

LOVE the eyes on the springs! FAB FAB FAB!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i LOVE this card! :)

Melanie said...

BOING!!! hee hee! :P