Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flat!

Seriously! Flat! LOL! That's Sharon's Challenge...and I don't mean that it stinks! This weeks challenge ROCKS! For this week we need to create a flat card...you know....one that wouldn't require extra postage. When you add the ribbon and brads and all that jazz you can build it up and have to buy more stamps....so this week we are working on NOT doing that! Holy moly! That is a bit of a challenge for me! I kept wanting to add a bow...a brad...a gem! Something! :)


Here's my card this week......
The paper is from SU...the stamp is Papertrey Ink...It's called Silent Night. I embossed, with this tinsel embossing powder, the stars...the ribbon is PTI. ...and that's about it.

Be sure and check out the rest of Sharon's team....
Check out Darlene Pavlick’s sample here.
Check out Julie Koerber’s sample here.
Check out Dee Jackson’s sample here.
Check out Janine Orchard’s sample here.
Check out Tammy Hershberger’s sample here.
Check out Becky Oehlers’ sample here.

That's it for me for right now. I will be back in a bit! New Unity! :) Woohoo! :)

Hope you have a great one! :)

10 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a STUNNING creation -- I LOVE this!!! What a treat it would be to receive this card in the mail -- I honestly believe that less CAN be more, and you have proven that to be the case -- I am seriously in love with this card!!! Fabulous sample of a flat card -- thank you so much!!!!

Deborah said...

This flat card is fabulous! Love the verse/sentiment and pp! Deb

Ashley Newell said...

This is SO pretty! I'm not sure I could do that. No dew drops? I might die.

Julie Koerber said...

Fab as usually Jennifer! I have to say-- you're quick too! ;-) Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!

Janine said...

This is so pretty Jennifer!! Hope you are well and have a great weekend cooked up...

Darlene said...

What a gorgeous card Jennifer!! Love how you placed the sentiment on the all white space ... really makes it standout with the beautiful dp bottom panel! Awesome job!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow Jen, this is stunning! Simply elegant, and that ribbon is YUMMY!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous creation Jen! Love the DP too!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Love the two patterns and the scallops. A perfectly wonderful flat card.

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer,
You certainly showed us how beautiful a flat card can be! Great job.

Joan