Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Hello to you all!

I'm so excited! Tonight I have three new cards/projects to share with you guys! I am entering in Unity Stamp Companies design contest. Here is my first card. I used the Fun Night Out stamp for this one. Love this giant martini glass! ...but I don't have a problem...but hey, a good cosmo would be great right about now! I used my copics to color this in and then went over it with crystal effects to make it all shiny. The ribbon is from Michaels...it's Martha Stewart...and the paper is...ok...need to remember to save that little strip next time!

Ok...off to project number two...This one uses Giggle Grove. I made a scrapbook page with this one. I used a picture of Carter that I absolutely love. That little guy has the funniest expressions and smiles. Here it is...I love this set! I paper pieced the bird with some patterned paper from Stampin Up. I also colored in part of the leaves with my copics. I used black, whisper white, and soft sky card stock.

And finally.....I used Queen For A Day...this is a really fun set! There are a ton of pictures for this one. I wanted to make sure and get every angle....If anyone wants directions let me know and I will be happy to send you the measurements...ready....

I think this would be such a great gift for a mom...I thought of this while my husband was out of town for Mother's day! I needed a box like this!

Here's the top of the box....

Here's a side view of the box....Open it looks like this.....Here's the contents of the box....There's a little manicure set, nail polish, nail files...in a matchbook container, lotion, and a wallet to put gift certificates in.

That's it for me! Thanks so much, Angela for the opportunity!

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will post you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Rock on g-friend! LOVE all these creations! The Queen for a day set is ingenious!! LOVE IT! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

C said...

Would love the directions for that fabo box! Love the colors and who wouldn't want to be queen....at least for a day?!

Denise Clark said...

Terrific scrapbook page. He has a wonderful smile! I like the colors and the simplicity of the page which allows this little guy's smile to be the star!

Denise

Andrea, said...

Wow what a fabulous little box and such a lovely gift idea, do you have the instructions for making it? Brilliant card and LO what a cutie he is. I've just placed my first Stampin Up order can't wait to get my goodies

Kelley said...

This is the most amazing set, I would love directions on how to make the box! It would make such a great gift idea for so many occasions.

Beatrice said...

What a great idea! The box is just darling. Would be a cute idea for a girls birthday party either as a gift or as a lute bag. I would love the directions for it. Take care, Beatrice

Unknown said...

Such a great project! You got a shout out over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/06/card-of-the-wee.html

Thanks for sharing your awesome work!

RibbonLover said...

What a great gift idea! Could you please send me the directions. Keep up the lovely work!