Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bada Bling

Good morning and happy Tuesday! It's time for Beate's Inspiration Challenge! (BIC#13) I was so excited when I got this inspiration piece....

I love the simplicity of this bedding. It's so very elegant...wish my bed looked like this! I would take a picture and share but I can promise you it would ruin your mojo!

...so back to the card...Bada Bling!.....


See...Bada Bling! I got my email with the inspiration piece on the same day I was cleaning stuff out and I came across this brooch. I thought I just had to use it for this card! The card is a 5 1/2 square of chocolate chip and then in 1/4 inch for the soft sky piece. If I am remembering correctly...I also cut a 3 3/4 inch chocolate chip square and then 3 1/2 inch of whisper white that I ran through the cuttlebug with my swiss dot embossing plate....this one is my favorite! I got the sentiment from Papertrey's Father Knows Best set...LOVE this set! ...and viola...I mean bada bling.

Be sure and check out the rest of the inspiration team: Charmaine Ikach, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Silke Ledlow, and Susan Roberts. I love what they did with this challenge!

Hope you are all doing well! I am off to get the day going. I've been on quite the organizing kick as of late...my house is a wreck but finally coming together!

Take care and I will post you all soon! :)

13 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this, Jennifer! What a beautiful card! Great take on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I love your brooch as a center piece. Your entire card is gorgeous!!!
Have a wonderful day! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! The brooch is perfect here!
Deena

Kay Kalthoff said...

Too cool! I love that you used a brooch! What a great way to reuse something and turn it into pure fun!

Amy said...

This is just gorgeous! I just love it! You crack me up with your comments too--ah, to have our house look as crisp and clean as a catalogue. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful broach...for a beautiful card...sorry I ahvent visit lately Jennifer but your latest craetions are beautiful:)
Hope you had a great Day with your friend:)
Hope you had a great Mothers Day....:)x

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - I love the bling - it makes the card extra special!!!
Well done!!!

Michellem said...

WOW!!! This is spectacular!

Danielle L. said...

Jennifer - I really love this card. Great use of the sparkly bling! :)

Lesli said...

What a beautiful card Jennifer - such elegance!!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that brooch is so beautiful on here! Love your card.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, the brooch is so pretty and fab colours

~amy~ said...

I soooo love this card...the bling is perfection!!