Friday, May 16, 2008

Are You Going To Convention???

I do really love sharing good news with all of my stamping friends. I love that you are all so super supportive! I got the best call yesterday from Stampin' Up!. A couple of months ago I entered the Artisan Award contest that SU hosted. They would choose 10 winners for this and I am happy and, well, shocked to share that I am one of the lucky (and most honored!) winners. I cannot tell how wonderful that news was yesterday.

Most of the projects I created I have already shared with you guys...but I haven't shared everything and can't because I didn't take pictures! What??? That's right! No pictures! I found out about this contest really late in the game and had only two nights to complete the projects and then overnight them in the mail to get them to SU by the deadline. I pulled two all-nighters and was truly seeing double by the end of those two days and I thought I took the pictures but can't seem to find them if I did!

The good news is that they will be at convention! The better news is that my DH actually said that I must go! How sweet is that! He's changing a few things with his schedule so that I can go to this! I am so excited. I promise to take lots of pictures and post them once I have them....of course that is not until the end of July...but you know I won't forget.

So for all of the SU demos out there...I would love to know if you are going and if you are I would love to meet you! It would be so awesome to meet some of my online stamping friends! I was also super excited to see on SCS that there are lots of swaps to participate in while there. If you are a veteran convention goer please give me the inside scoop on these. I would love to participate in some of them.

Fun, fun, fun! I am so excited to see what this is all about! Thanks for letting me share! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's a real honor! I can't wait to see your projects. I am going to convention - it's an awesome experience! Hope to see you there.

Donna Baker said...

congratulations, Jennifer! what an honor - you should be so proud! look forward to seeing your stuff in a future On Stage because I won't be going to convention - but so happy you will! have fun

Michelle said...

Congrats!

Cassie said...

WOOOOOW! That is awesome news - congrats on receiving such a great reward! I recently became a demo - more for the discount than anything - so I won't be at convention. Have tons of fun there! Can't wait to see what else you have to share. (Did you mention on your blog that your projects were for the Artisan Award?)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ...those 2 all nighters paid off. Yes, I'll be going to convention, my first, I'm a new demonstrator since July 07. I love your blog, love your creations and would love to meet you in person! With all your great work, you deserve to be acknowledge on stage!

Elizabeth said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations! I will be going to convention (my first), and I hope I get to meet you. I will definitely be cheering for you at Awards Night.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Jennifer. It's such a rewarding feeling. Your work is amazing. Glad to know that I will be meeting you at convention.
Enjoy your weekend:)

Deborah said...

Have your feet touched the ground yet? Congrats Jennifer! You are so deserving of this honor! You will get to meet so many amazing wonderful creative people! What a blast! Take good care, Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Many Congratulations Jennifer! I look forward to hearing all about and see pictures of the Convention in due course: Enjoy it girl.

Marion
UK

Danielle L. said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Jennifer - not at all surprised since your work is gorgeous! I'll be there too so we'll have to wave "hello" if we see each other. :)

Becky Carafa said...

Congratulations! I'm going to SLC, maybe we'll meet!

Kate Cecil said...

Congratulations!!! I'm going to look for you so I can get a picture. My boss shares your name (jennifer Buck) and we always tease her that you were twins split at birth. I'm lookintg forward to seeing your creations. I enjoy your blog and viewing your great projects. thanks for sharing with us.

Kate