Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beate's WSC #48

I'm happy to say that my sons team won! Woohooo! He gets so excited! He's very cute because after the first time his team lost he was a bit bummed. We had quite the long discussion of just exactly what this is about. You know the drill...it's not about winning...it's about how you play the game....the biggest reason we play is that we love the game and we have a great time...that kind of thing. Now that's what he talks about more than anything else....but he does get excited when they win! Especially when he has a great play. He did really well tonight which was fun to see! He did strike out once but he kept his chin up and rooted for the rest of the guys. What fun it was!

So we're home and I was able to finish up my card for Beate's WSC #48. Ok...my card is pretty simple. I relied mainly on the decorative paper...which is one of my favorite things ever! I also sewed on the card...another one of my favorite things! ...and I used my copics!...a HUGE fav of mine! I'm really loving them! Wishing I had a few more.......in time! ;)

So here's my card...

Well that's it for me tonight. I have my project to get ready for our Monday night class. It's 3-D but I am not reinventing the wheel for this one. I remember seeing some sort of candy holder somewhere...problem is I can't for the life of me remember where that was! I am going to try and create something similar from memory...who knows how that will go! I will post it for you guys Monday. I will also have another Page Plans sketch card to share for you tomorrow. I really love having new stuff to share!

I hope that you all have had a wonderful day! It's been a busy but fun one here....and I am happy to report that I am now off to bed...well, once I have a chance to catch up on some of my computer stuff.

I will post you all tomorrow! Have a wonderful night!...or day!...depending on where you are! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love this! I love all the detail. The paper is some of my favorite-that whole collection. Great job! Glad baseball was fun and they won.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, that is sooo cute! Love the image, your coloring, the stitching and the paper you used.
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs and smiles

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how stinkin' adorable! LOVE those penguins! Your card is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Jennifer:)x