Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rock On!

Happy Sunday! It's sure a beautiful one here! It's actually supposed to be in the 80's today. I'm so excited! I love warm weather!

Well, it's time for another fantabulous Page Plans sketch! This weeks comes to you from the awesome talent of Renee Morris-Dezember! Here's this weeks sketch...
For today's card I used some paper I picked up at Archiver's a while back. Here's my issue...I always forget to save the little strippy thing so that I can share the manufacturing info with all of you. I'm so sorry! Here's my card....

The brads came from the same company. If I am remembering correctly there was a whole display and there is actually a matching ribbon set as well. I love when everything matches! It is an obsession of mine. I decided to try my hand at drawing and made the little guitar. Then I used my computer to print out the sentiment. This card is soooo EPLS!

I hope you guys get a chance to play with this weeks sketch. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I will share my second card with you guys on Wednesday. I used my Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set from Papertrey for that one.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care and happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Love this Jennifer! I was just looking at that paper the other day at my LSS! Funny. As I was looking, you were probably creating! Hee Hee! Hope you had a fun weekend so far -- your card rocks!!! I'm going to make time again for this sketch, this is a fun one!

Lesli said...

I fell in love with this card when you 1st sent it to us!!! You have the most creative ideas!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your card with the sketch! I always forget about that edge of the paper too! LOL Hope you have a wonderful day!

Andrea, said...

Brilliant male card, love the paper and the guitar

Anonymous said...

Fantastic take on this sketch! Love the card!
Hugs and smiles

Danielle L. said...

That guitar is great! I can't believe that you drew that... well... I can... I'm just in awe! :) Great card!