Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Tuesday!....


....time for Beate's Inspiration challenge! Wooohooo! Check out the inspiration piece Beate has chosen for us...

How beautiful is this piece! I pretty much knew instantly what I wanted to do. I thought of my Papertrey papers and stamp set and the leaves from them...and the orange(y) colors....and here you go....
How fun is this challenge! Check out the rest of Beate's BIC team....


Well, I'm off to put in what's left of the flowers and then try and figure out what my problem is with the other computer. I added a program last night and I think it affecting my uploads to blogger somehow. I had to go to the old computer to put this post in...I'm just glad we hadn't chucked this one yet or I'm not sure what I would have done!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will post you all soon! :)

11 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a pretty card Jennifer! I LOVE your take on the challenge! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Jennifer! Love the set and paper you used!
Hugs and smiles

mudmaven said...

Great card! You captured the feel perfectly -warm and sunny! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - your card is beautiful!!! Love this new PTI set!!! Just bought it myself too!!!

Deborah said...

Adore your card Jennifer! Your layout is awesome, love the stamp and papers used! Have a happy day! Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer...sorry I havent been over for a while but with one thing and another!!!you know the script!!!lol!
Well.... Wow !Wow !Wow youv`e been sooo busy your creations are adorable ..I love your swaps and I love your new PP ...AND I just love your creations...Hope you are all well:)xxx

Julie Koerber said...

Very cool Jen! I love that tree stamp - classic!! Hope you are having a fabulous week!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and fabulous colours and papers. I love the design of your card and the stamp you have used. We are getting on slowly with the house!!

Jackie said...

I haven't had the chance to blog hop for a while and am still having to read and (almost) run but just wanted to say that your cards are awesome :)

Kristine said...

GREAT card--I love that tree! :D

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A really great inspiration piece and a great card -- love your tree and your design!!!