Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can You Believe It's Wednesday Already!

Wow! The week really flies when you have a three day weekend doesn't it? I cannot believe that it is Wednesday already! Well Wednesday's here mean another try at the Page Plans sketch. This weeks sketch was so much fun! Here's what I did with my second card...

For this card, I used Papertrey Ink's new stamp set Bitty Baby Blessings. This is such a sweet set. I also used Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings patterned paper and a little satin Lavender Moon ribbon....love that satin ribbon! I opted to punch another scallop circle and then cut it in half to go outside of the circle. I also paper pierced inside of each scallop. Here's a complete supply list:

1.) Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set Papertrey Ink
2.) Bitty Baby Blessings paper Papertrey Ink
3.) Lavender Moon card stock Papertrey Ink
4.) Lavender Moon satin ribbon Papertrey Ink
5.) Basic Black ink Stampin’ Up!
6.) 1 3/8” punch SU
7.) Scallop circle punch SU

Hope you are all have a wonderful Wednesday! I will post you all soon!

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Cute! Did you see I did this sketch for a baby card too!! FUN! Hope all is well with you!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card so pretty ,love it , hugs Dawnxx
hope you are well xxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty, so simple and clean. Love the design! :)