Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Pink (& Orange!) Petticoat

Good morning to you all! I have another new one to share with you guys. I really love this card! I created background paper using my Papertrey 'Boxes, Bags & Tags'. I also used Papertrey's Berry Sorbet & Summer Sunrise card stock and ink. The ribbon is Papertrey's Summer Sunrise twill. The image is from my Pink Petticoat. I used another one for Beate's inspiration challenge earlier this week...this actually started to be for something else but it ended up working for the limited supply challenge over at SCS! I think this is my first time to participate in one of those! Fun!


So here it is....

So how fun is she! I so love this stamp! ...and I will confess that I really love the pink and orange! LOVE it! This card just screams spring! ...my azaleas are finally getting ready to bloom so it is really starting to feel like spring as well! Finally! Although we do still have the heater on! It's been getting so cold here at night! Keep in mind, I am not from here....I'm still not totally used to the temp!

So that it's for now! Tomorrow is Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge! Woohoo! Another fav of mine! I can't wait to show you what I've cooked up...and I'm super excited to see what you guys create!

Hope your day is absolutely fantabulous! Take care and I will post you all soon!

5 comments:

Janine said...

Pink and orange... Love it!! Orange is just such a favorite of mine.
I gotta get to my stamp room..
Sharon's challenge is done but gotta get a whole whack more done.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. I love this bella and your coloring! Fantastic color choices as well.
Have a great evening.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

How adorable is she!!! Love this card. My azaleas are in full bloom right now... bright red!! Lovin' your Spring cards.

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the image and the colors! You were the runner up for Card of the Week this week. Check it out... http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/05/card-of-the-wee.html

Stacey said...

I am totally in agreement - the pink and the orange ROCK! ~x~