Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's Time For Another Page Plans Sketch!

Happy Sunday! I hope this finds you all healthy and enjoying a fab day with your family!

Well it's time for another fantastic Page Plans Sketch! ...and what an awesome sketch! Here's the sketch by the fabulous Renee Morris-Dezember....

What a fun sketch this was! I had so many ideas for this one I wasn't sure where to start.

Well...I am keeping it light and fun with my first card....


How stinkin cute are those fish! ...and that worm! Ohmygoodness! I decided to glitter him up a bit. Here's a close-up....

I will include a supply list at the bottom of the post. Thanks again to Renee for such a fun sketch! It's another keeper! Remember that if you play with this one to post at link over at page plans so that you can be entered in the drawing for the goodies. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

I am off to get my Sunday started. My oldest sons baseball game was rescheduled and so he is playing this afternoon. It's going to be lots of fun trying to fit everything in today!

I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful day!

Take care and I will post you soon!

Supply List:
1.) Luncheon Meet Stamp from Rubbernecker
2.) Sentiment typed on computer
3.) Whisper White card stock Stampin’ Up!
4.) Kraft card stock Stampin’ Up!
5.) Linen thread
6.) Copic markers: B21, B23, B24, RV21, RV23, Y08, Y15, E31, YR04, YR07, G21, G24, R46, YG03
7.) Crystal Effects
8.) Glitter
9.) Linen Thread Stampin’ Up!
10.) Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Tea Dye

9 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my...that is adorable!

Chris said...

love the card. Those fish are just too cute!

Julie Koerber said...

WAY CUTE! I just love that little worm!! LOL! HOW funny! You nailed that sketch for sure!

Sherry Cheever said...

Jennifer, this is just way too AWESOME!

Gina said...

OOOooo . . . how CUTE is this??? Awesome Card! :)

Andrea, said...

Oh this is brilliant, what fabulous stamps

carley duff creations said...

beautiful , so taleted xx

Deborah said...

Love your fishes! Great sketch! Deb

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! Great coloring.
Hugs and smiles