Sunday, June 1, 2008

Page Plans Sunday!

It's time for another fun sketch from Page Plans. This weeks sketch comes from the great Renee Morris-Dezember. Take a look at this...
I love this sketch. It's very clean. For my first card I used Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb stamp set and Sweet Blush paper. I love Sweet Blush! Here's the card...



Here's a list of supplies:


1.) Green Thumb stamp set Papertrey Ink
2.) Whisper White card stock SU
3.) Sweet Blush card stock Papertrery Ink
4.) Sweet Blush satin ribbon Papertrey Ink
5.) Black gingham ribbon Stampin Up
6.) Spring Moss ink Papertrey Ink
7.) Sweet Blush ink Papertrey Ink
8.) Basic Black ink SU
9.) Swiss Dot embossing plate


My second card uses another stamp from the Fun Night Out set from Unity Stamp Company. Here's the card...


Here's a list of supplies:

1.) Basic Grey patterned paper Figgy Pudding
2.) Whisper White card stock Stampin’ Up!
3.) Fun Night Out stamp set from Unity Stamp Company
4.) Chipboard heart from Stampin Up
5.) Black organdy ribbon from SU
6.) Celebrate metal embellishment from Making Memories
7.) Circle Nestibilites

I hope you all get a chance to play with this weeks card sketch. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't forget to get your cards posted by Saturday to be eligible for the prize!

Hope you have a wonderful morning. I am off to get the pictures ready to post the tutorial for the 'Queen for a day' box. Thank you so much for all of the sweet emails and comments! You guys are so supportive! Thank you!

Post you soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Jenifer...sorry I havent been over for a while but Wow your creations are gorgeous....
I love your M`day set and that page of Carter is Gorgeous....
Have a great week:)x

Annelies said...

Very nice cards Jennifer! You're so talented!

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards, I love the pink and black together and that is such a cute little strawberry stamp. The big heart looks fabulous in your other card especially with the ribbon behind it

Carolyn King said...

great cards---i love the soft colors of the first and the second one is amazing--love the dramatic colors and design. Awesome job!

Lesli said...

Fabulous, Fabulous cards - you always do such great work!

Julie Koerber said...

How fun!!!! I love both cards but I actually giggled at the second one. Tooooo cute for words! I'll have to check out that set! Have a fab Monday!

Anonymous said...

Your first card is so soft and pretty! I love it.
Your second card cracked me up. Don't know why. Those little people make me think of the people symbol on toilet doors in restaurants. LOL

Hugs and grins

Anonymous said...

love your take on the sketches this week...super cute cards!