Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh My Goodness!

Well, I actually have hit the 40K mark! When did that happen!? I just noticed as I was trying to get caught up on all of your blogs. Thanks so much for coming by and visiting me and thanks so very much for all of your encouraging words! You guys are so sweet!

Well, I am in the middle of getting things cleaned here...the place is a dump right now! Gotta take advantage during the naps! I am going to go through my stuff as soon as I am caught up and put together a little blog candy. I promise to post it before bed tonight.
I thought I would share the EPLS project we did at class the other night. This is the candy holder we made....

Thanks again for all of your support! You are all just so super sweet and I really can't tell you how much all of your kind words mean!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday and weekend! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jennifer, this looks fantastic! I love your coloring.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Janine said...

Very pretty Jennifer. I just love that ribbon...

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeos Jennifer..That stamp is Fab....
Hope your enjoying your weekend:)x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 40K Jennifer! Love your candy holder. The flower is colored beautifully.

Diane Gilbert said...

Another great card!!! I love that flower!!!