Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Is it really the middle of the week already???? Where does the time go! It's time to share another Page Plans sketch card! I had fun with this sketch. Here's my second card....
I so love this sentiment. In fact, this is one of my favorite sets from SU. I started to make this a Mother's day card...I do still think that's possible. But once I got going I just didn't like where I had the Mother's day part and then, quite frankly, I liked it better as just this thank you...I do think this is the perfect sentiment for a Mother's day card though....let's face it...if you are a mom out there you know that most of your day is consumed with all of the 'little' things. Well, they seem little but to the little ones in your life I'm sure they are quite big.

I hope that you are all doing well! I will post you all soon!

9 comments:

Lesli said...

It's a beautiful card Jennifer! I love that stamp too!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab papers and a lovely sentiment. The sewing machine is just great, hope I get more time to play with it over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Jennifer! I love all your details and the paper you used.
Can't wait to see who will be voted off tonight.
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card--love how you framed that fantastic sentiment! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this! How beautiful! Sorry it's been so long! Just 7 more days of session! Yippee!

Hugs & Stamps!

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Jennifer! Hope all is well with you! Another beauty of a card! I love those metal embellies! They really pop!! Take care girlie!

Cassie said...

another great use of the sketch! love the way you used the ribbon!!

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful card and love the items you do for Page Plans.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow I love this Jennifer:)x