Monday, May 19, 2008

Love Struck

...which is what I am currently with this stamp! How cute are these little robots! Ok...so living in a house with three little boys and one big little boy ;)...it's always nice to find some really cute 'masculine' stamps. Love these robots! They are perfect for little boys....big or little....

Oh...guess I should show you the card...wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Ok...first...it's time for Beate's Inspiration Challenge #14! Wooooohooooo! Now, I know I always say this...and I mean it evertime I say it....but I LOVED the inspiration piece this week!

Here it is...

I love the colors in this! They are so bright and sunny. You know...I wish I had this whole place setting for my own table!

Ok...so on to the card...Here's my take on the inspiration piece...


...how cute are those little robots! They're adorable! Well this was a super fun piece. I had a ton a fun with it!

Be sure and check out the rest of the Inspiration team for some really fantabulous projects...Charmaine Ikach, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Silke Ledlow, and Susan Roberts.

Hope you are all having a wonderful morning! I will post you all soon!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, that is sooo stinking cute! Don't make me get that stamp. LOL
Have a wonderful day! I know what you (and I) are doing tonight! Go David Cook!!!
Hugs and grins

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those robots too! I don't have that stamp, but you're going to make me get it! LOL LOVE your card! Adorable!

Julie Koerber said...

WOW Jennifer! This is so cute! I love this little robot too! What a darling card he makes!!!! You really took this challenge in a whole new direction --- love it! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to pull out my TCP stamps and get some ink on that robot. You did a great job:)
Have a wonderful day.

Janine said...

Those robots are fabulous Jennifer. Great card!!
Have a wonderful day...

Stacey said...

Cute card! So bright and colourful - love 'em! ~x~

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - your card is just way too cute!!! It's refreshing to see some *Boy* stuff - I live in a three girly girl household....!!!

Tanya said...

Oh I love the robot!!! I also really like your take on the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable! What a fun take on Beate's challenge.

The Rubber Maid said...

You are 100% correct, the robots are so cute. What a great "boy" card. Love it. Pat

Gina said...

How cute is this? Love those little robots! :)

Erin... said...

that is just the cutest little robot!!! love the card!

Carolyn King said...

this is wonderful---love how you interpreted the inspiration piece. great card girl!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great image and papers, this is so cute