Thursday, December 11, 2008

Two

It's Stamp Simply #65...that's keyword ssnotime65 at SCS. Sharon has such a fun challenge this week. Here are the deets:

Today’s challenge is to create a card with a simple layout using JUST 2″ of designer paper.

Just Two Inches — The idea behind this challenge is to create a simple layout for a Christmas card using JUST a 2″ strip of DP –

You MUST use a 2″ strip of DP on your card, but ONLY this one strip of DP — no more.

You may cut your DP to any length you want.

You may border your PD or do scallops around it, or whatever you want, just no more DP.

Your focal image/sentiment can be any size/shape.

Any embellishments are allowed.

Wowzers! 2 inches! Ok...sure, you could cut that 2 inch strip from a 12X12 sheet of card stock and really get a bit more on your card.....I opted for just one little strip...that I scrunched and folded...and sewed....I used a super fun SU set for this one.....
Heehee! How funny is this stamp! I laugh every time I look at it! LOVE it! The dsp is from Cosmo. I added a little ribbon that I picked up at Target some cardstock from SU. I colored the image with my copic markers and added a couple of dew drops.
That's it for me. Be sure and check out the rest of this weeks sample makers....Julie, Janine, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, Jerri, Darlene and LeAnne.
Hope you are all doing well! I will post you soon! :)

11 comments:

Janine said...

Jennifer what a great idea for the two inch strip... I love it!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Darlene said...

EXCELLENT use of a 2" strip of dp Jennifer!! This looks fantastic, your little guys are so cute and they are colored beautifully!! Awesome job my friend!!

LeAnne said...

CUTE! Love these little guys!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable Jennifer, I love that set! A fabulous design!

Stefanie said...

Wow! I never liked this stamp set before, but your card has made me a believer. ;) Super cute and love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Love it Jenni!! You really made that stamp come to life!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That row of elves brings a smile to my face everytime! So cute, and love what you did with your 2 inches of paper!

Unknown said...

Oh my ...how much fun it that that!Ty for the smiles, well done.
lablady2007@juno.com

AJ said...

PHE NOM ENAL!
LOVE THIS! already told ya that though didn't I!!!! ;)

Gina said...

Jennifer, this cute is just too stinkin' cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these guys! LOVE them! Your card is adorable, Jennifer! This really gave me a smile!