Sunday, December 14, 2008

And The Quick Card Winner Is.....

Anonymous said...
I uploaded my card to SSC08 gallery in Splitcoast. Hope it's there. Haven't done this for a long time. Made this simple card for my SIL who needed a simple but classic looking card for business contacts. For some reason the only way I can get my comments in is by going anonymous - Google won't work for me. But I still want to 'play' so I have had to go this route. Nice blog candy Jennifer - thanks. Martie marthamoser@sbcglobal.net
December 9, 2008 9:58 AM

Congrats Martie! Please email your deets so I can get your goodies in the mail!

Thank you SO much each and every one of you for playing! I really, REALLy, loved seeing all of your cards! They are all amazing! :)

Hope you are all doing well! :)

No comments: