Monday, December 1, 2008

Think Vintage!

Happy Monday! :)

I am so excited about this weeks Monday throwdown! ;) We are all going vintage! LOVE that! Why??? Because it's not something that I generally do! But, Unity had this AWESOME release of Christmas stamps a few weeks back created by the oh so talented Lynn Warner.

Ok...so when we decided to do this weeks challenge I had NO clue what I was going to do. I've been cleaning my stamp room....well, cleaning out....and I came across one of the Lynn Warner images that I had stamped and distressed....it was just waiting to be slapped on a card! How perfect is that!

Here's what I did with that poor lonely little image!.....
I know, I know....back to the kiwi kiss! Sorry! I'm sort of like a pit bull when i get something in my head! ....I really have a hard time letting go! I will promise you all that I will do my very best to give the other colors of the rainbow a fair shot this month while working on Christmas cards! ;)
I stamped this one twice. Once in kiwi kiss and once in real red. I embossed the red one and cut out the 'label' and popped it up on the rest. ...a little stitching on the card...some distressing....some twill and you get my version of 'vintage'. ;)
Be sure and check out the rest of the gals....
That's it for me today! :) I will post you all tomorrow! :) Have a great one! :)



Do Not Open from Unity Stamp Co.
Kiwi Kiss dsp paper SU
Kiwi Kiss card stock SU
White card stock
Kiwi Kiss ink SU
Real Red ink SU
clear embossing powder SU
Twill tape SU

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect Christmas card Miss Buck!!! Very sweet!

Maren said...

Gorgeous!! Nailed the challenge!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Wow what a great job on this challenge. I love the kiwi paper as well so you go girl..lol. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Brooke said...

this turned out awesome Jen!! i LOVE that color.. yumm-o!!!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love this little card....Kiwi Kiss is such a fun color!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card!!
Love the Christmasey blog!!

Kelly said...

What a great little card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this card Jennifer, green is my favorite color, this is so beautiful!